Sandvik Construction Mobile Crushers and Screens will be using the showcase of bauma 2013 to officially launch two new additions to their advanced product offering, thereby demonstrating continuous commitment to new product development. Sandvik’s dedicated R&D team have been working hard over the past couple of years to design customer-focused solutions which are easy to operate, and more efficient to run, whilst maintaining the high standard of quality whilst adhering to the latest safety directives.
The latest incarnation of the original E7 mobile scalper demonstrates the value of customer feedback and experience, as the new model contains a “wish list” of features and benefits that far exceed traditional expectations of durability and technical excellence. Customer requirements which have been met with the new model include:
• Enormous increase in stockpiling capacity
• Wider oversize conveyor to handle larger material
• Heavy duty apron feeder with increased feed hopper size
• Aggressive screen box action to maximize enhanced product handling and delivery capability
• User friendly color-coded control panel with sequential start for ease of operation
Also being showcased for the first time on the international stage will be a new impactor model which will further enhance Sandvik’s extensive crusher portfolio. Featuring Sandvik’s market leading impactor technology, this new model will offer customers unparalleled flexibility in primary and secondary applications, undoubtedly proving to be the perfect solution for large scale operators. This new model will possess many customer benefits such as:
• Large feed hopper with highly efficient pre-screening
• Underpan feeder to reduce any spillage issues and protect the main product conveyor from high velocity material from the rotor
• Excellent reduction ratio with impressive rates of production
• User friendly PLC control system and color screen for ease of operation
• Low wear, easy maintenance and a low cost per ton.
The versatility of the equipment is ensured by a comprehensive range of optional extras that allows the right crusher to precisely match the demands of the customer’s specific application. These include an optional double deck hanging screen with recirculation system, which will allow the crusher to produce accurately sized products for immediate use at source.
The two new additions to the range have been designed with mobility, productivity, transportability and user friendliness at their core, but with a level of customer involvement unprecedented within the industry. Both units are fitted with radio remote control as standard, and are fully compliant with the latest machinery directives.
Outside area F6; Stand 616/1