AUMUND Fördertechnik (Germany), SCHADE Lagertechnik (Germany) and SAMSON Materials Handling (UK) supply a comprehensive range of products proven by thousands of projects, with over 22 000 references, in more than 150 countries.
• Apron-, pan- or chain conveyors for crusher feeding and hopper discharge
• Chain conveyors in different process stages
• Belt and chain bucket elevators for vertical material transport
• Various machines for storage, silo and hopper extraction
• Storage and blending bed equipment
• Automatic wagon unloading systems
• Ship unloading and loading equipment
In conjunction with the product companies, the global conveying and storage technology business is spearheaded through a total of 19 locations in Europe, Asia, North and South America and supported by five Service Centres and Warehouses in Germany, Hong Kong, USA, Brazil and Saudi Arabia.
A major asset of the AUMUND Group is the global After Sales Service network providing specialist assistance to plant operators, qualified hands-on service, spare parts, and with PREMAS® (PREventive MAintenance Service) qualified inspection, training and consulting services keeping the plants’ operating staff updated with all maintenance issues.