90 years screening


© HAVER & BOECKER NIAGARA

© HAVER & BOECKER NIAGARA
HAVER NIAGARA is making history! 90 years ago today, the company’s first screening machine was constructed. The machine's positive screening action offered crucial performance advantages over the previously used screen drums, which had been designed for negative screening action. Thanks to this invention and its further development, HAVER NIAGARA have grown from small company with a true small crew into a global supplier for mineral processing and the company name is still associated with quality, robustness, employee loyalty and best performance. And that' s why HAVER & BOECKER NIAGARA is celebrating 90 years of screening success. Celebrate with the company, while learning more about the biggest screening machine in the world – the eccentric driven XL-Class, able to screen materials with a cut size range of 17 to 35 mm reaching the capacity up to 3000 t/h.

www.haverniagara.com

Related articles:

2016-06

Positive development for HAVER ­processing technology

HAVER NIAGARA is a full member of the HAVER & BOECKER group. The core competence of HAVER NIAGARA GmbH is finding solutions for customers in the sectors of screening in dry and wet applications,...

more
2017-04

HAVER & BOECKER GmbH

AT MINERAL PROCESSING: What kind of plants or machinery does your company produce; which are the most important business segments? HAVER & BOECKER: Packing machines Loading systems HAVER...

more
2019-03 HAVER Niagara

HAVER Niagara

HAVER & BOECKER features its Pulse vibration analysis service program. This innovation in vibration analysis gives mining and aggregate customers a means to optimum vibrating screen performance. Pulse...

more
2011-07-08

New dimensions with the NIAGARA T-CLASS®

At bauma 2007 HAVER & BOECKER introduced the prototype of the new HAVER NIAGARA T-CLASS®. This machine design has since been used continuously and developed further. Today the company looks back on...

more
2011-01-02

Long life screening machines

The long life of HAVER screening machines was once again recently demonstrated when two screening machines manufactured in 1940 were overhauled at the Machinery Divi­sion in Münster (Fig.), and then...

more