Geovariances announced Isatis.neo latest release, the software solution that makes geostatistics accessible. The latest version 2022.04 of Isatis.neo speeds up the loading of mesh files, improves variogram fitting, adds a new kriging technique to minimize negative estimates, and validates simulations.
What's new about interoperability?
· A dedicated import interface to make easy the loading of Leapfrog meshes.
· The possibility to load several meshes at once to speed up the import.
What's new about variography?
· A new Constrained mode to refine the automatic variogram fitting.
· The possibility to quickly select a group of points in the basemap by drawing a polygon.
What's new about the neighborhood definition?
· A new Neighborhood Explorer to edit neighborhoods quickly or create ones from scratch.
· The possibility to display the neighborhood ellipsoid in the 3D view.
What's new about estimation and simulations?
· A new Rescaled cokriging option to reduce the risk of negative estimates in multivariate environments.
· A new validation task to verify and validate simulation outputs.
… and much more …
All interested can find out more by attending one of the webinars:
In Portuguese: Isatis.neo, descubra as novas funcionalidades na versão 2022.04 – May 31, 2022 at 10:00 AM (Brazilian time)
In Spanish: Isatis.neo, descubra las nuevas funcionalidades de la versión 2022.04 – June 1, 2022 at 10:00 AM (Santiago de Chile time)
It’s also possible to ask the Geovariances team for a live demo.