After four successuful editions, SYMPHOS is being the world’s largest symposium on innovation and technology in the phosphates industry, it's offert opportunities to facilitate discussion and knowledge exchange of innovation ideas, research findings and current, future challenges and opportunities related with all facets and aspects of minning, beneficiation, agriculture, fertilizers, biofertilizers, environment renewable and sustainable energy, phosphoric and sulfuric acids. The target public of SYMPHOS includes all interested people from industry, academia and government, particularly, researchers, consultants, policy-makers, engineers, and other specialists interested in all issues related to the phosphates industry.
The scope of SYMPHOS covers a broad range of hot topics including:
• Innovative technologies, new process (intensification, granulation, …) and new applied researches developed around phosphate industry
• New process in phosphoric acid, fertilization, new materials
• Recent and new innovative works/researchs/development in the circular economy field: using renewable energy to dry phosphate/fertilizers, discussing impact of environment/climate on agriculture, managing and valorizing by-products
• High element value extract from phosphate
• Innovation for agricultural development in Africa
Innovation SYMPHOS Award
The Innovation SYMPHOS Award (ISA) aims to promote recent innovations to make them better known so that their example is followed or adapted. This prize will be open to any person or start-up whose project is already operational or in a very advanced stage (POC/MVP) and which can be the subject of an initial evaluation (Best Project Award)
On the SYMPHOS website (www.symphos.com), the Innovation Award and the rules for participation in this event will be announced. A jury of experts will be set up by the Symphos organizing committee.
Deadline for abstracts:
Abstract submission: February15, 2019 to May 15, 2019
Notification of acceptance: June 15, 2019
Submission of Full texts: September 15, 2019
Final program: September 25, 2019
Abstracts to be sent to