OCP announces the call for registration and papers for the 2nd edition of SYMPHOS, to be held in Agadir/Morocco from the 6th to the 10th of May 2013. The Symposium’s 1st edition, SYMPHOS 2011, was a great success: More than 800 participants from over 40 countries participated an interesting, varied and selected technical program, praised by all professionals.
SYMPHOS 2013 edition aims to host more than 1200 participants from around the world. It will feature a rich program, combining plenary sessions, lectures, oral topical sessions, workshops, exhibitions and B-to-B meetings covering the various fields, such as
• Geology and phosphate mining methods
• Phosphate beneficiation and handling
• Sulfur melting and sulfuric acid manufacturing
• Phosphoric acid manufacturing and processing
• Fertilizers manufacturing and new phosphate products
• Environment and sustainable development
• By-product management and utilization (sludge, phosphogypsum)
• Safety, industrial management and hygiene
• Corrosion prevention and materials engineering, etc.
An exhibition area with a capacity of 120 booths will be available for the companies who wish to present their services, latest technological advances and innovations to the professionals of the sector. This event is primarily aimed at industrial enterprises working in phosphate extraction and enhancement, engineering offices and other specialist firms, equipment manufacturers and new technology developers, R&D institutions, phosphate industry associations as well as consulting firms and traders.
Registration and additional informations: