FILTECH 2013 will be again held in Wiesbaden/Germany from 22.- 24.10.2013. FILTECH is the largest and most important special interest event devoted entirely to filtration and separation technology. Since 1965 it is a must for all those concerned with designing, improving, purchasing, selling or researching filtration and separation equipment and services.
The Conference features the latest advances and techniques in liquid/solid and gas/particle separation (dust, gas & air filtration) to an international audience from all over the world. Technology and knowhow transfer is a main target. Engineers, managers, researchers and scientists are invited to present their latest findings at the FILTECH Conference which will be focused on the following topics:
• Solid-Liquid-Separation by Vacuum and Pressure, Press and Centrifugal Filtration, Cartridge and Bulk Layer Depth Filtration, Gravity and Centrifugal Sedimentation,
• Hydrocyclones, Flotation & Adsorption
• Solid-Gas-Separation by Surface Filters, Fibrous and Granular Bed Depth Filters, Bag Filters, Electrostatic Precipitators, Wet Scrubbers, Cyclones
• Membrane Processes by Crossflow, Dead End, Shear Stress Filtration, Micro-, Ultra-, Nanofiltration, Reverse Osmosis and Dialysis, Pervaporation, Gas Permeation
• Filter Media
• Testing; Instrumentation; Control: Characterization Instruments for Particles, Pores, Interfacial Phenomena Filter Media Testing Methods & Instruments
• Simulation and Modelling
• Product related Separation Processes
• Special Topics, such as Selective Separation, Micro Process Technology, Nanofluidics or Mist and Droplet Separation
The FILTECH 2013 Show will feature the latest innovations and up-to-date filtration and separation technology, particle measurement & analysis systems on 8000 m2 of exhibition space. FILTECH successfully extended its range and will feature many closely associated industries, among these are special machinery, adhesive applications, carbon, composites, cutting, ultrasonic, welding, sewing and plasma treatment innovations.
More information about the conference: