Rotary Cone Sample Divider LABORETTE 27 – with dividing head 1:8
The FRITSCH Rotary Cone Sample Divider LABORETTE 27 offers the ideal conditions: it is dividing the samples with up to 3000 dividing steps per minute centred over a rotating dividing cone into up to 30 separate channels. Each individual sample with identical chemical and physical properties – and with 99.9 % accuracy for many more sample materials than any other similar method.
· The sample delivery funnel guides the sample material exactly centred on the tip of the rotating cone – for even more accuracy during sample division.
· Division of liquid samples – without modification – by simply repositioning the funnel since suspensions can only be divided eccentrically.
· The LABORETTE 27 is also suitable for the production of specific mixing ratios of dietary supplements, mineral feed mixtures etc. or for mixtures according to the QuEChERS method.
· Specially developed plastic inserts with 25 ml volume for insertion into the 250 ml and 500 ml sample bottles for smallest quantities.
· Practical quick clamping for rapid and safe fixing of sample bottles with 250 ml and 500 ml useful capacity.
Rotary Cone Sample Divider LABORETTE 27 – with dividing head 1:30
· Depending on the used dividing head chemically and physically identical subsamples of 8, 10 or 3 can be created at ratios of 1:8, 1:10 or 1:30.
· Easy cleaning due to removable dividing head
· Feed particle sizes 2.5 mm – 10 mm
Dividing heads for every material
There is exactly the right dividing head for the LABORETTE 27 as an accessory according to the various applications in the division ratios of 1:8; 1:10 or 1:30 made of stable POM plastic. Anodised aluminium dividing heads – 1:8 and 1:10 – are available for materials and suspensions with abrasive properties. And for especially aggressive solids and suspensions, the resistant PTFE-coated aluminium dividing head 1:30 is also available.
Up-dated information on the whole FRITSCH range for efficient sample preparation can be found at