FRITSCH, an internationally respected manufacturer of application-oriented laboratory instruments for sample preparation and particle sizing, presents the entire spectrum for efficient size-reduction and particle sizing from dynamic image analysis to static laser scattering live at the POWTECH 2013
The field of size-reduction include
• Jaw Crusher PULVERISETTE 1 premium line (Fig. 1): Up to 3 kW drive power ensure an exceptionally high throughput during pre-crushing of hard and very hard brittle materials.
• Disk Mill PULVERISETTE 13 premium line: For efficient fine grinding of hard-brittle to medium-hard solids with easy reproducible gap width setting via display.
Worldwide the FRITSCH Particle Sizers ensure precise determination of particle size distributions – in production and quality control as well as in research and development. The decisive advantages are extremely simple operation, short analysis times and consistently reproducible and reliable results. Innovations from the area particle measurement are:
• Particle Sizer ANALYSETTE 28 ImageSizer (Fig. 2) and ImageTec: The analysis of particle shape and size by digital image analysis is effective, user-friendly and guarantees accurate results in the range of 20 µm-20 mm.
• AutoSampler for Laser Particle Sizers ANALYSETTE 22 MicroTec plus and NanoTec plus: Ideal for the automation of measurement series. 26 positions for 40 ml containers are available for complete sample feeding, automatic measurement and cleaning.
• Small Volume Wet Dispersion Unit for Laser Particle Sizers ANALYSETTE 22 MicroTec plus/NanoTec plus: This unit is suitable for all kinds of dispersion liquids and needs only 50 ml liquid for the whole measuring circuit. Automatic measurement, cleaning and analysis are guaranteed.
Hall 5; Stand 362