The Belgium-based Keestrack Group, together with their German distributor Oppermann & Fuss GmbH, will present their latest developments in track mobile crushing and screening equipment at the steinexpo 2011 in Niederoffleiden, Germany.
On display are the Galion cone crusher, a new development, as well as the re-designed Argo jaw crusher and the new Novum scalping screen with the removable middle-fraction conveyor.
KEESTRACK’s track mobile cone crusher, the GALION 200 (Fig. 1), features:
• A high quality crushing unit with a capacity of approx. 200 t/h
• A quick release system allowing the feed hopper to be interchanged with a pre-screen unit
• Available with a secondary 2-deck screenbox of 4500 x 1500 mm in closed circuit
OMTRACK SPA, a member of the Keestrack Group shows the well-tried but re-designed and modernized ARGO at the Keestrack booth. This jaw crusher is equipped with the patented Non-Stop System (NSS) by OMTRACK to ensure a continuous process while protecting the crusher from un-crushable material.
The new ARGO (1000 x 600 mm) features (Fig. 2):
• True transport weight below 30 mt
• Hydraulic height adjustable magnet separator
• Longer output conveyor to load direct on to a screen without a ramp
• Improved cubical material output shape
• Improved performance
• Stage 3A, John Deere engine
New in Keestrack’s range of track mobile screening machines is the Diesel-electrical powered 3 split Explorer 1800.
• Diesel-electric drive unit with 60kVa genset
• Switchable to external power source
• Variable speed adjustments by frequency inverters
• IFM control unit inter-connectable to inline production equipment
Keestrack Group together with the Oppermann & Fuss GmbH issue their invitation to the upcoming steinexpo where you will be updated on the complete Keestrack product range of track mobile crushing and screening equipment.